Specialising in Freeview Aerial Installations and Maintenance throughout the UK
Standard Aerial Options
- Single or Multi-Point TV Aerial Installation – Your new TV aerial will be connected to your TV(s) and tuned in.
- Additional Aerial Points – If you already have a working TV aerial, we can add a splitter as part of our standard services, and if required, amplifiers are available for an additional charge.
- Signal Assessment – We can undertake initial fault finding and diagnostics on an existing TV aerial and provide a quote for repairs if required – minor repairs, e.g., connectors re-made, are included in the cost of the assessment.
Freeview Aerial Installations
Please Note: Coverage restrictions apply – postcode checking is recommended as signal reception is site-specific and dependent upon the local elements such as:
- Service Availability (Effective Courage)
- Transmission Power
- Topography and Relationship to Physical Obstacles, e.g., Other Buildings, Structures, Hills, Trees, etc.
- A Digital Aerial (High-Quality Aerials 5 – 32 Element as Standard)
- Robust Standard Wall/Fascia Mounting Brackets with a Galvanised Finish
- Standard Durable Aerial Masting (Aluminium/Steel) up to 6ft as Standard
- Double-Screened Down-Lead Cables up to 20m (External/Surface Mounted), in a Suitable Position for Connection to the Customer’s Equipment (Digital STB/DTV Receiver)
- The Number of Down-Lead Cables is Dependent on the Freeview Installation Option Purchased
- Each Cable Will Be Terminated with a Durable Cable Connector (IEC) and Connected Directly to the Freeview Equipment
- Suitable (Screened) Passive Splitters to Facilitate the Defined/Agreed Number of Signal Outlets, with Multi-Room Options Available
- All Entry Holes Properly Sealed with Silicon Sealant and Appropriate Internal and External Weather Covers
- All Digital Signals Are Measured for Quality/Signal Level
- 12-Month Parts Warranty on All New Installations
What’s Not Included?
- Freesat TV or Set-Top Box, or Unpacking of the TV
- More Than the Purchased Number of Signal Feeds (Usually 1 – 4; Please Note That Further Connections May Be Possible On-Site, Please Ask for More Details at Time of Booking)
- Moving Any Sockets, Whether Power, Telephone, or Other, or Changing Any Cabling Installed by Other Suppliers such as Sky or BT
- Moving Fittings, Fixtures, or Heavy Items of Furniture
- Specialist Non-Standard Brackets or Materials
- Installations on Buildings over Two Storeys
- Listed Buildings or Buildings in Conservation Areas
- Fitting to Chimney Stacks
- Extended Cable Runs
- Concealed Cabling
- Signal Filters, Amplifiers, or Distributors
- Any Required Permissions to Install an External Aerial – Contact the Relevant Authorities with Any Enquiries