Providing 4G and 5G Antenna Installations throughout the UK
What We Offer
Our Installation Process
- Step 1: On-Site Assessment – We briefly survey your site and identify the optimal antenna mounting position.
- Step 2: Mount Assembly – We fit a standard fascia/wall mount assembly.
- Step 3: Antenna Installation and Alignment – We install and align the 4G or 5G antenna assembly.
- Step 4: Cable Installation – We fit a surface-mounted down-cable up to 5m in length.
- Step 5: Router Setup and Testing – We set up and test the Wi-Fi modem/router unit to ensure it is working at the best possible signal level.
- Step 6: Completion and Final Assessment – Our team provides all the ancillary materials needed to complete your job to the highest standard, including the sealing of all entry holes with internal and external weather covers. Then, a final assessment of service is undertaken to confirm that Wi-Fi is fully operational and at the agreed levels of performance.
- All installation sites require normal vehicular access (not 4x4) and adequate safe access for the engineer to access the antenna mounting position using a standard set of ladders – this will usually be a two-section ladder that requires the temporary fixing of a wall anchor bolt for stabilisation to comply with HSE Working at Heights safety guidelines.
- The illustrated service is based on the premise that the customer possesses pre-supplied antenna assembly, cables, and an activated Wi-Fi modem or router at their location before the installation date. (Modem must be fitted with a client/customer-supplied SIM card or operational data account.)
- Following the initial site survey and before a quote is provided, commercial clients must also meet the following requirements:
- Health and Safety Compliance
- Site Access
- Cable Management
- Bespoke Mounting Solutions
In some situations, it will be necessary to install additional materials or provide extra resources (manpower) to resolve signal reception issues and to provide the customer with the desired 4G or 5G services. These additional costs will be agreed upon with the customer beforehand and charged where required.
There is a minimum call-out charge, i.e., if an engineer attends and performs a site survey for signal and safety requirements but is unable to perform or complete the installations, a partial refund will be given based on the service purchased. Contact us today for more details about our installations and prices.